Leadership Academy of Colorado (LACO) partners with Williamsburg Learning to provide curriculum and transformational learning experiences for your student. Here’s how our model has inspired and prepared thousands of students like yours for meaningful, successful lives:
We believe every student has the potential to change the world
Check out our results from the past five years:
- Williamsburg students outperform national averages on both the SAT and ACT by almost 30%, leading the country in online programs.
- We have the highest course completion percentage in online K-12 education at over 90%. Most online programs average below 50%.
- Graduates of the Williamsburg program have attended top universities, including Harvard, Stanford, and the London School of Economics.
- We’ve received awards for excellence from Public Charter School Associations, Education Technology Insights Magazine, and many more organizations.
- One hundred percent of alumni surveyed said that the Williamsburg Learning program prepared them well for college.
“Can an online school really be the answer for my student?”
Choosing an online learning program for your student can feel like a leap into the unknown. Right now, you might be unsure if your child will have enough motivation to succeed in online classes. Or, you might be concerned they won’t socialize enough if they don’t have as many in-person courses.
At Leadership Academy of Colorado, we hear you. The good news is that our program is designed to solve the issues that typically make online learning a struggle for most families.
For starters, we hire passionate, expert mentors to teach every class. Our mentors have a knack for making each subject fun, and they know how to motivate teens and tweens. That means you won’t have to worry about keeping your child engaged with their homework.
On top of that, our online middle school and high school classes are highly interactive, so students form deep connections with each other and their mentors. Many Williamsburg students report having deeper relationships than they’ve ever experienced at other schools.
Most importantly, we focus on teaching your student how to think, not what to think. Our cutting-edge tribrid curriculum combines liberal arts, leadership, and technology to give your child an inspiring, well-rounded education. So, you can trust they’re learning the right things to succeed in today’s world.
If your student is ready to try online learning and you want the best program to help them succeed, contact us today! Don’t stay stuck in a program that isn’t inspiring your student—let us help them unleash their full potential.
Here’s what you get when your student enrolls at LACO:
Meet Our Team
“The students are learning to think for themselves and are focusing on how they will make the world a better place. They are learning to work with technology in a manner that most closely mirrors the way people work today—virtually.”
– Bill T., Williamsburg parent
Did we mention? We are fully accredited by:
The average school accredited by Cognia scores 275 out of 400 on their rigorous accreditation assessment. Williamsburg Learning, the organization that powers Leadership Academy of Colorado, scored 370, a testament to the quality of the program and the hard work of our students and families.